- Rinse the filter with hot water and then toss the water.
- Measure out 40g ground coffee. The grind size should be the size of sea salt.
- Place brewer on a digital scale, add grounds to filter, level the grounds, and zero out scale.
- Start a timer. From 0 - :30, pour 80g water slowly over coffee, starting in the center.
- From :30 - 1:30 pour 200g of water starting in the center of grounds, slowly circling outward, then inward again. New weight: 280g.
- From 1:30 - 2:30 repeat above step with 170g of water. New Weight: 450g.
- From 2:30 - 4:00 repeat once more with 150g of water. New Weight: 600g.
- Let drip from 4:00 - 5:00. Did it drip until 5:00? Good! If longer try coarser grind. If shorter, finer grind.
Email us at email@example.com