Brew Time: 2 Minutes
- Place filter in base of device, lock, and rinse with hot water.
- Weigh 18g of ground coffee (medium-fine) and put in brewer.
- Place brewer on mug, add both to a scale and tare to 0.
- Start a timer. Pour 175g of water quickly into AeroPress.
- Stir coffee to ensure grounds are fully saturated. Seal the top of the AeroPress with the plunger. The plunger should be barely placed inside, just enough to seal.
- At :50, remove plunger to stir for 3-5 seconds. Place plunger back on top of chamber.
- At 1:45, remove plunger again, stir for 3-5 seconds, place plunger down until a hiss sound begins (20 second process).
- The coffee is ready to enjoy once the coffee and air have been pressed through.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org